Osculate the Kirk


This is the second time – quotha! I visited St Andrews Church (Kirk) and being for first time part of Kirk Youth Fellowship (KYF). What can be a better hobby than to record and preserve this memory in writing!

As per Maslows’ Hierarchy of needs, one of the five needs of man is love and belonging. I found this lorn feeling refilled today meeting the young, joyful and inspiring co-fellows of KYF. I can sweven their names and their image personifies in my mind. They are Allen, Borve, Sussi, Melvin, Evangelin, Sandip, Roshan, Judith, Puvin, Ana, Christina Aunty and few more. In KYF ethos every human (creation of gods own work from dust and breathed with spirit and containing the soul) is valued. They all are very good. All are energetic, love and respect one another. They have profound knowledge of the religion and book. What attracts me most is their act, teach, eat and share among each other human nature.

I would here want to thank my colleague Christine and her husband Martin who provided me the opportunity- an opportunity which has rejuvenated my life. They make sure I am at home and help me with books, other resources and nevertheless their warm company. It touches me most to be cared and receive this sense of belonging. It has been two Sundays and we three have had read dozen pericopes from the Holy Bible together.

I wish, hope and pray that Lord Christ showers blessings on each of us. I pray that the same enthusiasm, care and sense of belonging which has been offered onto me remains for all times ahead.

And let us bestow upon with the same feeling of brotherhood as said in SONG OF SONGS 8.