A page from my digital diary ~ OCL


I had no idea how Rajgangpur would be. I left on 24th of May to reach Rajgangpur on 25th morning by 6 am.



Day 1: 

 It was so nice to meet all the lovely people here at Bungalow No 1. I did go inside plant in spite of the injury I got. 

Day 2: 
Today was disturbia! ;) Morning went with weigh feeder manual; evening with Abhirup Sir’s manually labored notes. Thanks to them I will not be going on wrong track. Hopefully everything is well and is blessed. Got to make report on what Abhirup Sir has said. Also I need to make another report side by side on cement industry training that I will be doing along with Pradip Sir and Kunal Sir. Luckily Abhirup sir’s notes are available just before the start of the subject. I will rock it. All I need to do is grasp as much as I can from them in these 15 days. Also I need to talk to Pradip sir regarding any project that I may be able to do under in this month (if any). Everyone has been so cooperative. Abhirup Sir is so fun to be within group. He can make anyone laugh on whatever topic he chooses. Kunal Sir has been so good too. 
 
Day 3: 
1st half learnt Clinkerisation by visiting onsite. From Stacker till clinker silo, everything! At now it seems a bit heavy to grasp everything in a day but hopefully will understand everything in just few more days. I am really happy that I am getting to meet so nice people to help me. They have guided me well on my subjects too.
2nd half was spent on writing notes and making ppt. We (I and my dearest Sonu bhaiya) went to line 2 of the plant which to me seems to be lot bigger and sophisticated.

Day 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 have passed in similar fashion. Today I write down the summary of my whole experience here at OCL India. I had never expected to receive such warmth, care and utmost concern as shown by officials here. Lucky as I am I found all good people around. Right from day 1 I have been enjoying special treatment and luxury. The Goldy’s Ice- cream parlor had become my evening hotspot. I was taken there by Kunal bh, Shekhar Bh, Atul BhAbhirup sir, and nevertheless my Sonu Bhaiya. Every day they bought me ice creams and Lassi. I like the Chow and Vada too.
We went to Rajgangpur inn where we had Dosa’s Manchurian and Chow-Min.
At office, Pradip sir showed me the various plant instruments explaining so lucidly that I can tell even now. He smile’s so cute and his knowledge super. It was great meeting him and listening to his advices.

Next comes Abhirup Sir; as I said he is so fun to be with. He can make anyone and everyone laugh. Quite experienced and frank he is. We had very great time together, noting that we used to talk so much. 